PPRO is one of the fastest growing fintech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing. PPRO is an FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterized by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
The Boarding Manager is responsible for handling for all steps involved in on-boarding corporate clients using PPRO payment services or e-money services. This includes underwriting processes such as KYC checks and working on contracts, verification of information and business model supplied by potential PPRO clients in the on-boarding process and setup of clients in PPRO systems.
Furthermore understanding payment products to best help our clients and the responsible sales team to work with PPRO is part of the role. While reporting to the Senior Manager Manager the Boarding Manager is assisting in developing and maintaining boarding processes that are consistent with PPRO policies.
Helping our clients to successfully on-board for using PPRO services is the key function of this role.
- Handling of incoming applications including:
- KYC identification and verification processes of potential PPRO clients
- Handling of contracts for potential PPRO clients
- Verify business model of potential PPRO clients
- Setup of merchant accounts in PPRO backend
- Communication with sales and clients
- Be involved in the on-going KYC monitoring of PPRO clients
- Communication with other departments such as the technical operations team, the sales team and/or the finance team in PPRO for the purpose of solving boarding queries effectively
- Support the Senior Boarding Manager to review boarding processes
- Be involved in the day-to-day operations of the business to give clients best service
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge in how to on-board clients for payment services to enable clients for PPRO services in an efficient way
- At least 3 years substantial experience in payments; ideally in local alternative payment solutions
- Knowledge of the way people pay online in Europe
- Required to be Client-oriented (understand the “needs”) and to have a good understanding of online payments, the related risks and KYC processes
- A motivated and engaged personality, you enjoy working as part of a team and are extremely reliable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English and German)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Sound MS Office skills
- Adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines on assignments and workflow fluctuation
- Self-motivated, organized and results-oriented
- AML or general compliance background
- Third language
- Legal background
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built.
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies.
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries.
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity.
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement.
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 20 nationalities.