Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world. We are looking for REMOTE Senior DevOps to join us!
We need top-tier engineers with a successful track record of finding solutions for complex problems. Xapo has a unique, dynamic work environment as most of our teams work remotely, hence we need engineers who are self-sufficient, flexible and able to learn our technologies and the Xapo way of doing things with minimal supervision quickly.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Design, implement and troubleshoot high-performance, service-based web applications and APIs.
· Perform capacity planning and scalability assessments, ensuring services can support production load and scale.
· Monitor infrastructure and applications. Define custom metrics, alarms, dashboards in aligned to operational goals.
· Automated routine tasks at every opportunity.
· Enforce Security and Engineering best practices.
Some perks of working with Xapo:
Previous experience designing, maintaining and debugging scalable and high-performance, service-based web applications and APIs.
· Strong working knowledge of Docker.
· Deep knowledge and experience in designing, deploying and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud environments.
· Proven ability to implement automation/configuration management tools.
· Proven coding and scripting skills.
· Experience developing secure solutions and knowledge of best practices.
· Autonomy skills.
· Ability to communicate both written and spoken in English.
At Xapo, they believe that bitcoin’s ultimate success will be based on trust – whether individuals trust the digital currency’s stability and whether they trust the industry’s security. That’s why we’ve assembled a team of financial services and security experts to build an entirely new bitcoin storage experience. By offering two distinct products – an easy access wallet and a locked-down vault – they’re marrying the convenience bitcoin users want for everyday needs with the security they require for confident bitcoin saving. It’s the most secure, the reliable, and the most convenient. That’s something we can all trust in.