Xapo combines the convenience of an everyday Bitcoin wallet with the security of a deep cold storage Vault. Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We are looking for an IT - Tech Support Analyst professional who can actively contribute to a challenging work environment.
This is a remote position - meaning you´ll be working full from home!
As a member of our Engineering team, your responsabilities are:
To have good tech support service skills and see technical problems through to resolution
Diagnose and provide solutions in order to solve errors related to tools and platforms used company-wide.
Analyze issues log to spot common trends and underlying problems
Update self-help documents and knowledge base so people can try to fix problems themselves
Might serve as a coach or mentor to other Technical Support staff
Interact with and serves as a resource to international technical support staff and other departments/divisions
Some Perks of working with Xapo
TOP-TIER COMPENSATION PLUS STOCK OPTIONS
Working as part of a global team
Learning from Silicon Valley’s brightest
* +5 years of experience in Tech Support in Multinational Companies
* Flexible work hours
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Exceptional work ethic and reliability
* Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
* Can determine software circumventions when fixes are not feasible
* Familiarity with Windows, Mac & Linux administration & configuration
* Knowledge of networking concepts
* Scripting (Python / Bash) a plus
* AWS / Jira / Confluence / Bitbucket / G Suite / Slack proficiency a plus
* Understanding of cloud vs. on premise computing a plus
* Excellent soft-skills & ability to interact with people
* Effectively communicate and work across departments within Technical Support to solve a problem
* Cross-team collaboration
* Logical and critical thinking
* Passion for technology and tech support
At Xapo, they believe that bitcoin’s ultimate success will be based on trust – whether individuals trust the digital currency’s stability and whether they trust the industry’s security. That’s why we’ve assembled a team of financial services and security experts to build an entirely new bitcoin storage experience. By offering two distinct products – an easy access wallet and a locked-down vault – they’re marrying the convenience bitcoin users want for everyday needs with the security they require for confident bitcoin saving. It’s the most secure, the reliable, and the most convenient. That’s something we can all trust in.