PPRO is one of the fastest growing fintech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing. PPRO is an FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterized by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
The Payment Support Manager is responsible for handling support queries for corporate clients using PPRO payment services. This includes handling of day to day tickets from clients, internal communication in PPRO with different departments involved in solving the queries of PPRO clients and understanding the PPRO systems and payment products to best help our clients solving their queries. Furthermore the on-boarding of new clients for using payment services is part of the role.
While reporting to the Senior Support Manager is assisting in developing and maintaining support processes that are consistent with PPRO policies.
Helping our clients to successfully use the payment services of PPRO is the key function of this role.
- Handling of incoming support queries in the PPRO ticket system in a pro-active and solution-oriented manner
- Communication with other departments such as the technical operations team, the sales team and/or the finance team in PPRO for the purpose of solving client queries effectively
- Support the Senior Support Manager to review payment services related support processes
- Be involved in the day-to-day operations of the payment processing business and help to keep the boarding and risk team on top of the daily operations of the business
- Be involved in the on-boarding of new clients regarding KYC verification
- Help to add new clients to the PPRO system
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge in how to handle tickets in a support department to solve the queries of clients in an efficient way
- At least 5 years substantial experience in payments; ideally in local alternative payment solutions
- Knowledge of the way people pay online in Europe
- Required to be Client-oriented (understand the “needs”) and to have a good understanding of online payments, the related risks and processes
- A motivated and engaged personality, you enjoy working as part of a team and are extremely reliable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English and German)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Sound MS Office skills
- Adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines on assignments and workflow fluctuation
- Self-motivated, organized and results-oriented
- Basic knowledge of KYB processes
- Third language
- Technical / IT background
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built.
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies.
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries.
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity.
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement.
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 20 nationalities.