At PPRO we’re pushing the boundaries of payments to accelerate the growth in ecommerce and make consumers’ everyday lives easier. We are currently looking for a highly-skilled front-end developer to join our engineering team in Munich and help create and maintain both customer-facing and internal user interfaces.The PPRO Group is an FCA-authorised financial institution headquartered in London and with offices in several European countries. Our team comprises a fast-growing, diverse group of people from more than 10 nationalities. We pride ourselves on our dynamic culture and our ability to deliver the best possible payment products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy and professionalism, and by their eagerness to find simple, elegant solutions to complex challenges.
- Conception, design and implementation of web UX in both mobile and desktop environments.
- The challenge is the creation and maintenance of web appearances with great usability for both internal and external users.
- You will be part of an agile development team that takes responsibility of both customer facing and in-house products.
Qualifications that we are looking for
- Taste and artistic skills in UI design
- Comfortable working with Unix/Linux/BSD environments, including version control (git)
- Good practical knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience building secure, Internet-facing websites
- Good command of the English language
It would be great if you also have
- Practical skills with Python, PHP and/or shell programming
- Experience with React or other modern presentation frameworks
- Actively contributed to open-source projects
- Opportunity to work on several different engineering teams focused on specific product lines
- A casual working environment
- Room for proactivity and creativity
- A pleasant office and quiet workspace, located near the city centre with good connections to public transport
- Freedom to choose development environment and workstation operating system (Mac, Linux, *BSD)
- Sponsored visits to tech conferences and trainings
- Competitive salary and benefits