Credit Karma is looking for a resourceful and self-driven Associate HRBP to help us build a world class team as we continue to scale. Our HRBPs are true business partners embedded and integrated into the functional teams they support; partnering with client managers to support their people needs and deliver results. The ideal candidate will contribute both at hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Credit Karma culture as it scales in a hyper growth environment.
What The Job Entails:
- Act as the key Human Resource point of contact, trusted advisor, and business partner to a highly engaged, supported workforce for a dedicated client group
- Advise managers on people related strategy and decisions as aligned with business goals (including organizational design and planning)
- Maintain ongoing rhythm of performance management programs working with clients throughout goal setting, individual development, talent reviews, and performance reviews
- Engage in coaching, counseling, and developmental feedback for employees
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for supportive tools
- Maintain ongoing compensation administration, and total compensation analysis to ensure meaningful rewards strategy for talented Karmanauts
- Enhance established policies and procedures, collaborate with small teams and/or co-lead various projects targeting improved employee experience at Credit Karma
- Partner with management on employee development and relations, query and generate reports, conduct analysis and provide insights and recommendations – real business partnering!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2+ years’ experience in a fully-functional HR Business Partner role in a rapidly growing, high-demand, high output role
- Strong technical/ analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data in Excel; knowledge of formulas and pivot tables
- Demonstrated success in driving projects forward successfully to completion
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization issues
- Effective influencer skilled in listening and communicating clearly
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic, changing environment
- Ability to create and maintain strong, professional relationships at various levels of organization
- Skilled in effectively managing sensitive and confidential communications and materials
- Knowledgeable in state (CA) and federal employment laws
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred