Up till now, we’ve offered our services through our web and mobile apps. Now, we’re proud to be offering our services through our new API.
You would act as product owner and head of developer relations for our public API. You’ll need to communicate with stakeholders, letting them know about bugs, updates and innovative ways to integrate our solutions. You will work with developers to maintain and improve the code, making improvements for stability and new features.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining the API documentation and supporting partners on Slack, nurturing a robust developer community and paying special attention to our key partners.
To fulfil this position, you need to be a technical product manager or a developer with excellent soft skills.
– A team of 10 based in Berlin
– Long time Bitcoiners
– A funded startup with a proven track record
Our current stack
– Communicate via Slack, Trello
– Code on Github, using git flow
– Scrum / Kanban love child
– Partial test coverage with Cucumber + Chimp
– Webapp built with Meteor and React
– Mobile app built with React Native
– Microservices and private APIs built with Node
– Hosted on AWS
– An educator and explainer
– Great written and spoken developer English
– Love nerding out with other developers
– Very familiar with REST APIs
– Able to think on your feet
– Enjoy working in a small team
– Proficient enough to write API clients in other languages
– You’ve managed APIs before
– Familiar with Bitcoin
– An eye for design
– An entrepreneur
– Meteor experience
– Competitive salary
– Early employee in growing startup
– Bonuses when deadlines are met
– Flexible working hours
– A place in a sexy Kreuzberg coworking space that we helped found
– Paid vacation
– Company holidays
Interested? Please get in touch with
– A cover letter why you’d be a good fit for Bitwala
– Your GitHub profile (or other examples of code)
We’d prefer to hire someone in Berlin, but it may work if you can make it here at least once a month.
Ben & the Bitwala Team
Sending money to any part of the world should be simple and convenient. We aim to provide blockchain-based banking services that are faster, cheaper and accessible to anyone in any part of the planet. That’s why we have built Bitwala, a truly global blockchain banking experience with a truly international team behind it.