We’re a fun and fast-growing, venture-backed tech company, involved in the Bitcoin and digital finance industry.
We’re seeking a responsible, focused, organized and fast-learning individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our customer support team. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to assist our customer base in as communicate effectively with our team of developers. This person will be open to daily understanding and using our platform, blockchain technology, new products, as well changes in workflow and protocol, because as a start-up, in an evolving space, there are new discoveries every day!
● Achieve daily goal of ticket touches each workday
● Report/track system errors
● Troubleshoot with users to resolve issues
● Assist customers with new products
● Process refunds and other funds sent in error
● Provide educational resources to users
● Continually learn about new assets and our products
● Create great relationships with the cryptocurrency community while building our brand!
● In-house position, can be transformed to remote later, with continued commitment to in-person meetings _ and events
● Flexible schedule: Rotating schedules and 2nd shift options
● On-call flexibility during high volume periods of support requests
● General expertise with computers (Google Drive, Internet, Email, Windows/Mac)
● Reliable transportation
● Must be friendly with excellent communication skills
● Must be detail oriented, responsible, and professional
● Energetic personality with can-do attitude
● Familiarity with Slack
● Familiarity with Zendesk
● Familiarity with Bitcoin or other blockchain technology
● Familiarity with financial concepts and global macroeconomic issues
● Fluency in one other language, besides English
ShapeShift is a web and API platform formed in August of 2014 to provide instant Bitcoin and altcoin conversion with the maximum level of consumer protection and efficiency.
Users do not have to create accounts, deposit funds, or provide private personal information. This keeps the users safe from identity or financial theft – a critical improvement in exchange technology.
The company has a strict “No Fiat” policy, meaning it does not use banks or political currencies anywhere in its operations.