At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of companies such as Robinhood, Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo, and a growing number of Fortune 50 companies choose Plaid to deliver a best-in-class experience to integrate with banks and the financial system so that they can create the next generation of applications. But we’re just getting started.
The Marketing team at Plaid is looking for a Product Marketer with experience bringing widely adopted technical products to market. We’re looking for a builder to help establish the Product Marketing function at Plaid as the bridge between our products and the people who use them. You’ll be responsible for product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and customer feedback. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our core constituents and keep them informed and excited about our products.
What excites you
- Becoming an expert in our products and product roadmap to clearly communicate them to our current and potential customers.
- Managing product launches, customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication.
- Storytelling - finding creative ways to engage our core audiences (customers, banks, consumers) across a wide variety of channels and media.
- Working with customers and partners to execute co-marketing campaigns.
- Partnering with Product, Design, Sales, Growth, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance.
- Developing strong value propositions, core content, and go-to-market strategies in concert with Product, Engineering, and broader Marketing teams.
- Working closely with the Product team to understand and influence roadmaps.
What excites us
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging, content, and campaigns throughout a product's lifecycle.
- Prior experience in a technical product marketing or product management role; innate ability to earn trust and credibility with technical teams.
- Familiarity with financial services ecosystem and fintech, with experience launching financial products.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.