At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of companies such as Robinhood, Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo, and a growing number of Fortune 50 companies choose Plaid to deliver a best-in-class experience to integrate with banks and the financial system so that they can create the next generation of applications. But we’re just getting started.
The Marketing team at Plaid is looking for a proven Product Marketing leader with expertise in bringing technical products to market. The ideal candidate has significant experience in a technical product marketing or product management role, as well as a track record of developing and leading high-performing teams. We’re looking for a builder to establish the Product Marketing function at Plaid as the bridge between our products and the people who use them. You’ll be responsible for product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and customer feedback. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our core constituents and keep them informed and excited about our products.
What excites you
- Developing a world-class Product Marketing team; establishing and embedding the Product Marketing function within cross-functional Product and Go-to-Market teams.
- Leading product launches, customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication.
- Partnering with Product, Design, Sales, Growth, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance.
- Storytelling - owning the development of all value propositions, core content, and go-to-market strategies in concert with Product, Engineering, and broader Marketing teams.
- Working closely with the Product team to understand and influence roadmaps.
What excites us
- Demonstrated success in a PMM leadership role at a tech company bringing developer-focused and/or B2B SaaS products to market.
- A passion for developing, empowering, and scaling the impact of high-performing teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important.
- Familiarity with financial services ecosystem and fintech, with experience launching financial products a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.