Plaid’s mission is to enable innovation within financial services through best-in-class technology. Using our API platform, businesses can seamlessly interact with consumer financial data to improve their user conversion, better assess risk, and reduce fraud. Our customers range from major fintech startups such as Wealthfront and Stripe to Fortune 500 enterprises such as Capital One and American Express. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised over $50M of capital from major venture capital firms such as New Enterprise Associates as well global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs. Over the past year, we have grown revenues 300% YoY while maintaining strong unit economics.
Our Sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology, and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be fintech actually are.
You'll be the one helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be on generating new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with developers and product teams. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing deals across all verticals in financial services, ecommerce, billing, and more.
What excites us
- Identifying new potential customers and running end-to-end sales process
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers, from senior leaders to developers
- Working with our sales and marketing team to define and execute new verticals and sales strategies that expand our reach
What excites us
- Experience in customer-facing roles, ideally for a rapidly growing software company
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed
- Consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.