iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 400 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We're looking for Partnership Sales Analyst to join our Partnership Sales team in São Paulo.
We’re growing fast and you will be an integral part of a company set out to change the way we make and take payments.
For this position we value great energy as well as a proven track record of developing commercial objectives. You have a sales driven mindset and your main focus will be to implement projects and support tracking results and targets for the resellers sales team. You will be reporting to the Partnerships Manager. You are a networker and needless to say your drive is to always crush the targets set up for you!
• Support and accelerate growth of the iZettle resellers program
• Development and execution of promoting and sales activities to drive the resellers program
• Responsible for training, controlling and tracking the results of the resellers program
• Defining plans that will help reach business plan objectives for the resellers program
• Responsible for KPI’s control and measure and track results (periodically)
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders such as customer support, logistics, marketing, legal etc.
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience (preferably within trade marketing/sales/ planning/ account management)
• Great communications skills, both written and orally (English mandatory)
• Proven track record in sales as operational level
• Social & networking skills
• Great empathy and ability to anticipate to partner’s needs
• Customer-centric and results-driven
• Drive and ability to adapt to fast-changing environments – capacity to work under stress
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate projects with multiple stakeholders
• Rigorous attention to details and focus on quality of deliverables
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related area
• Fluent in Portuguese and English
• Excellent work ethics
• Advantage if you have knowledge of payments and mPOS
This is a full-time position. Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
Bij iZettle werken we elke dag aan het ontwikkelen van revolutionaire betaaldiensten en apps; van kaartlezers voor smartphones en tablets, tot kassasystemen en tools die de verkopen verhogen.
Ze zijn makkelijk in te stellen en te gebruiken, altijd veilig en helpen je bedrijf te groeien. Maar dat is niet alles, ze zorgen er ook voor dat het runnen van je bedrijf veel leuker wordt.