We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
The Communications Specialist (CS) is a creative and self-starting team player that will be a part of the Marketing & Communications team (Marcom). The CS will work closely with the Localisation Manager (responsible for localisation and translation for all markets), the Community Manager (overall responsibility for social pages) and the Social Media Manager (responsible for social strategies in all markets) in the Marcom team in Stockholm.
This is a part-time (approx 10-15 hours per week) job, aiming to start ASAP.
Translation and localisation
As CS, you will be the last step in the localisation process. You will translate (from English to Finnish) and proofread as well as add that last local touch to the text. You will be working with content for web, apps, portal, newsletters, FAQ, social media and other kinds of marketing content. You will also have in-depth knowledge of the Finnish market and iZettle’s products and services in that market, through collaboration with local sales representatives.
As the CS, you will be responsible for finding/creating material for and posting on our local social media pages. You will also be there to identify local trends and make sure the local social media presence is aligned with our overall activities.
● Translate and proofread
● Fact check localised content to make sure it’s correct for your market
● Manage the glossary for your language
● Create and/or translate and distribute social content according to the social strategy and keeping the local social calendar updated.
● Suggest possible opportunities derived from social trends and campaign learnings
● Create a positive relation to the brand by communicating with potential and existing users on our local social channel, and answer comments
● Identify and escalate negative feedback on our local social channels.
● Your communications skills and ability to write correctly and creatively in Finnish are impeccable
● Highly motivated and genuinely interested in Communications and Social Media
● Experience in posting on social media business pages
● You are reliable, proactive and open minded. You are brimming with energy!
● Native Finnish speaker
● Excellent English skills.
This is a part-time job, located in Helsinki. Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
Bij iZettle werken we elke dag aan het ontwikkelen van revolutionaire betaaldiensten en apps; van kaartlezers voor smartphones en tablets, tot kassasystemen en tools die de verkopen verhogen.
Ze zijn makkelijk in te stellen en te gebruiken, altijd veilig en helpen je bedrijf te groeien. Maar dat is niet alles, ze zorgen er ook voor dat het runnen van je bedrijf veel leuker wordt.