At APrivacy, we provide a seamless digital security that delivers multi-channel customer experiences. We are thus looking for the best talents that seek to upgrade digital security in every possible way. Join the journey of an award-winning FinTech start-up that has already begun to change the Financial Services industry on two continents.
We are looking for a Rockstar Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS).
Overview of Your Contribution:
If you like to like to architect, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex data and infrastructure, this job is for you. APrivacy is looking for a cloud infrastructure engineer to work on AWS. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing Linux and Windows within a cloud environment and all the related aspects. If the cloud is your showpiece and you believe in meeting clients’ high standards for quality, you may be the one we are looking for.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Architect, implement, and administration for Linux and Windows environments within a Cloud environment
• Understand cloud best practices around architecture, security and storage to meet various customer needsCollaborate with fellow engineers providing advanced engineering support for complex application performance and infrastructure issues
• Collaborate with fellow engineers providing advanced engineering support for complex application performance and infrastructure issues
• Perform repairs, maintenance, and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Assist in research, selection, and implementation of relevant new software platforms and applications
• Create, maintain and improve technical operational work instructions
• Flexibility and willingness to adjust to new patterns, shift work and responsibilities
• Provide work guidance to less experienced personnel
Your Best Qualifications:
• Experience working with Ubuntu Linux, with emphasis on scripting and automation
• Ability to work with automation tools (OpenStack, Chef, Puppet) and monitoring tools (New Relic, Nagios, etc.)
• Capabilities in working with various infrastructures– compute, networking, storage, infrastructure security
• Knowledge in designing and building application or environments using AWS services like CloudFormation, DynamoDB, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, AutoScaling, EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
• Development experience coding in Java
• Experience with MySQL and other database engines
• Experience with Google Cloud or other Cloud providers
• AWS Training and Certifications
• Strong communication skills, presentation skills, with an ownership acumen
Our Company Spirit and Work Advantages:
• A unified and trusted team that creates a dynamic environment (social events)
• A unique, highly innovative, top quality and exciting technology to shape
• Creative atmosphere that pushes you to outperform (with fun)
• An opportunity to deal with current and essential topics (cyber security, digital experience) without forgetting the excitation of the challenge and the impact it can make (transforming an entire industry)
If you are thrilled by this description, apply now by clicking on the below button or send your resume and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seamless Digital Security
APrivacy combines invisible data security with convenience for the financial services industry.
No password, no token. Working over existing channels for the ultimate digital experience.