Credit Le Sportif
Since 2007, we provide POS systems for the sport. It's been hard for LCS has become a market leader within five years and we do that with a team of 50 enthusiastic employees now. As a leader in the sport we know exactly how it is going on at a sports club. Because up demand for the cash register came the Le Credit Group from other markets. This includes the labels Counterpay, Credit Sportif XL and KNIP cashless events. In this way we serve the non-sport venues and festivals / events.
LCS is looking for an intern (e) Human Resources in the third or fourth year. You're going internships on our HR department and support the HR Manager and HR assistant at various personnel matters within the Le Sportif Credit Group. Under the supervision of the HR manager you deliver during this working internship contribute to various operational HR activities and development of the HR policy.
The following activities are covered under another function:
· Making the Deposit uitdienstredingsprocedure;
· Contract research;
· Assisting in opstellen- and up to date of the Employee Handbook;
· To contribute to the operational HR activities;
· Various common support activities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player.
· Excellent knowledge of the Dutch language in both language and writing;
· Hands on mentality .
What we offer you
· A place to learn within a young, dynamic and ambitious organization;
· Enthusiastic colleagues;
· Self development, including through coaching and training programs.
· In consultation;
· 3-5 days a week;
· Minimum 3 months.
Here you go to work
LCS is located in the Galgenwaard stadium, home to FC Utrecht.
What are you waiting for?
Do you recognize yourself in the above vacancy? Please send your CV including motivation