Would you like to combine your foreign language skills with your job?
Are you an active listener and positive person? We have a job for you!
Customer Service Representative with Danish / Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish
Place of work: Riga (Latvia)
- Fluent language skills in Danish / Swedish / Norwegian /
Finnish (writing and speaking) (B2+/C1)
- Intermidiate English level (B1/B2)
- Active listening skills and high communication level
- Employment contract
- Full-time or part-time job with flexible working hours
- Benefits bundle – private health care, sport card, group life insurance
- Work in the morern office with a relax area
- Relocation bundle
- Full paid professional training
- Double salary for work while the weekend
- Lots of wage bonuses and promotion opportunities
You will take care of:
- our customers (scandinavian languages speakers) by incoming phonecalls, chat messages and e-mail
- Providing information and solving occurring problems
- Preparation of statements and reports
- Analysis of customer needs and expectations
Interested with this job? Apply now!
Send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will call you back and tell more about job details
Don’t forget to add to your CV a clause on the use of personal data:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
IRKL is a recruitment company that focuses on an innovative direct reach to candidates. We are able to provide valuable employees that are proven in terms of skills and attitudes towards work.