Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,100 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
There is an opportunity for Security Operations Center Analyst in our office in Sofia:
• Incident Logging, Categorization, Prioritization, Management and Closing:
• Open an Incident record (where not already done) for each Incident to record and track all relevant information, as well as provide a complete history of events and activities throughout the incident lifecycle.
• Categorize and prioritize the Incident so that it can be handled quickly and efficiently.
• Prioritize the incident based on the incident’s urgency and impact to the business.
• Ensure all alerts are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the KPI
• Initial Diagnosis:
• Identify all symptoms of the reported alert in order to establish the effect on customers/end users/business applications
• Usage of diagnostic scripts, tools, known error databases and knowledge base to assist with initial diagnosis.
• Engage the relevant higher level support team, when necessary
• If the alert is believed to be a Major Incident the Manager needs to be notified
• Understand and utilize the incident management process and handling
• Resolution and follow-up:
• Own the incident until the successful resolution
• Coordinate the production of a knowledge/problem record, if needed
• Raise and assign the necessary changes and/or tasks, as part of the resolution and follow-up
• Identify and propose improvements, based on the experience
• Typically one year experience in IT related fields – NOC, networks, system administration, etc.
• University degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Excellent English, reading, writing, and comprehension
• Good knowledge of networks
• Firewall/IPS experience
• Understanding of key security and application controls and how they impact the business from an operational or systems perspective
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to follow guidelines and procedures, recognize opportunities for improvements and execute them, working with the Team Leader
• Ability to learn and apply new information or skills
• Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
• Results orientated without compromising controls
• Team player. Ability to collaborate and cooperate with members of team and members of other teams
• Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
• Ability to pro-actively learn new technologies, processes and other skills
• Able to pro-actively search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation and other sources
• Keen interest in continual learning and professional development
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills in a high pressure environment
• Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work in global and culturally diverse organization
• Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
• Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
• Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
• Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
• Cool new office
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.