Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,300 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Provide guidance to team members in relation to regulatory matters and updated policies and procedures
· Manage workflow processes to ensure business opportunities presented by other parts of the business are completed in a timely manner
· Assist the department head with ongoing projects and data retrieval
· Carrying out risk-based due diligence of existing clients and business partners during the review process (e.g. checking the ownership structure, proof of ID, verification of business model etc.) in accordance with external and internal policies relating to anti-money laundering regulations and the financing of terrorism acts
· Contact person for clients as well as working closely with our internal Operations Department, who are responsible for customer onboarding, and the international Compliance Team
· Carrying out standardised control measures as well as assisting with the preparation of regular reports
· Participation in internal projects concerning product development and new markets
· Proactively assisting in the development of existing systems and guidelines
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or law would be an advantage, alternatively min. 3 years’ professional experience in Due Diligence
· A minimum of 2 years‘ experience within the Financial Services industry is required
· Previous experience leading a medium sized team
· Knowledge of money-laundering prevention as well as related legal aspects
· Fluent in English
· Proficient MS Office (especially Excel)
· Proactive attitude, self-motivation
· Analytical skills with an eye for detail
· Advanced skills in reporting and data analysis
· Demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility
· Hands on and international mindset
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.