Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,300 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Carrying out in-depth investigations in order to respond to Police requests from worldwide enforcement bodies
· Responding to second level Financial Ombudsman Service Complaints
· Coordinating responses for various banking partners' Requests for Information
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or law would be an advantage
· Imperative that the person is a Team player
· Experience within the Financial Services industry would be an advantage
· A familiarity with money-laundering-prevention as well as related legal aspects is a pre-requisite
· Fluent in English, additional language skills are an advantage
· Proficient MS Office, particularly Excel
· Proactive attitude, self-motivation
· Analytical skills with attention to detail
· Demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility
· International mindset
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.