Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,200 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Ensure stable operations of all networks within the group
· operate all mission critical networks - monitoring, troubleshooting, performance
· operate all business critical Corporate IT connectivities
· design/implement/support VPN interconnectivity between production datacenter, corporate offices, connectivity with third party providers
· resolve all Incidents within accepted SLAs with the business
· close within agreed SLAs all change requests according approved change management process for the group.
· 3-5 years relevant network experience.
· Previous experience with support of Enterprise large scale networks is a must.
· Cisco CCNP and/or other equivalent certificates.
· Excellent knowledge in TCP/IP, routing and switching.
· Knowledge and experience with Cisco Nexus and other Datacenter equipment.
· Knowledge and experience with PaloAlto NGFW and Checkpoint is advantage
· Knowledge and experience with F5 BigIP Load Balancers (including LTM, ASM, APM, GTM modules) is an advantage.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
· Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes would be considered as an advantage.
· Good coordination and communication skills
· Team player
· Ability to work under pressure and to follow tight schedules.
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.