Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,100 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is currently seeking a Project Manager who is highly motivated, flexible and experienced in business change and IT development projects. The role requires a person comfortable working within a complex stakeholder environment, engaging with different areas of the business ranging from product, technology, infrastructure, operations, finance, sales teams, etc. The Project Manager will report to a senior programme manager and will be responsible for ensuring that all activities assigned to the team are performed in a timely manner, and meeting the critical success factors. This role will play a key part in driving project teams in a matrix environment. The successful candidate will be an experienced in project management and SDLC methodologies who demonstrates the ability to apply this expertise to their projects.
Key responsibilities and Activities
· Identifying and managing project scope, objectives, & critical success factors by gaining a thorough understanding of the business requirements.
· Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure delivery of intended project results and end-to-end tracking of business requirements.
· Leading the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, early in the project life cycle.
· Ongoing management and mitigation risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate and owning them through to resolution.
· Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications
· Working closely with Programme Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers and key stakeholders to define project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities
· Supporting both agile processes and waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
· Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans
· Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule.
· Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing change and/or IT development projects using an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall approach.
· Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Familiar working in a Matrix organization working with scrum teams, executive management, IT, without direct control of resources and with global geographical spread.
· Ability to identify, track and manage risks.
· Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
· Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
· Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
· Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and applying negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
· Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
· Experience of the banking or finance industry, specifically with regulatory or risk or compliance programmes/projects.
· Strong English communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders
· Experience with PSPs, wallets, card or alternative payments methods
· Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE 2, or other Project Management qualification would be considered an advantage
· Experience with Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Agile
· Working knowledge of IT systems, Information Security, and applications.
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.