You will be responsible for managing the execution and delivery of the value-added services that TORA provides to clients, including: on-boarding, STP integration and management of other special projects to support the trading and operational activities of our clients. This role will require a dynamic professional who has a strong focus on customer service, and can manage client expectations in the delivery of all committed project goals and timelines.
What you’ll do
· You’ll become an expert in the functionality and use of the TORA OEMS and PRMS and the company’s other products and services
· Work directly with traders, portfolio managers, back / middle office staff, brokers and other software vendors to implement solutions for our clients
· Collaborate with Sales throughout the pre- and post-sales process, including discovery, setting up bespoke solution demonstrations, and assessing implementation requirements
· Actively manage the onboarding of new TORA clients, helping to align TORA solutions to client workflows, ensuring a smooth go-live experience
· Working with our engineering teams, successfully define the requirements and manage the straight-through-processing of trade information from TORA to downstream systems in use by clients (integration work and ongoing change management)
· Lead client-specific projects – including defining the requirements, creating SOW documents, and project managing until completion
· Fulfill new requests for clients – from new functionality in the system to important configuration changes – within the time frames required
· Accurately record all projects and time spent using the systems and processes
· Actively support cross-regional initiatives for clients and the team to satisfy the company’s global goals
What we are looking for
· Knowledge of financial products and experience working in the electronic trading space, eg OMS, EMS, FIX connectivity
· Solid experience within the financial services industry with a deep understanding of systems, applications and programs
· Demonstrated expertise in business analysis, project management, planning and organization
· Excellent interpersonal skills in English
· Comfortable presenting to clients; skilled in listening to clients to gather requirements
· Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment with a focus on attention to detail
· Uses analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency to provide solutions and new ideas
· Ability to forge positive relationships with clients, partners, and within the team
· Right to work in Jersey
· Bachelor’s degree
TORA is the leading global provider of advanced investment management technologies supporting the full trading lifecycle including solutions for cryptocurrency trading through its subsidiary Caspian.
With a full suite of cloud-based SaaS-delivered execution, analytics and compliance tools, as well as order, portfolio and risk management capabilities and a global FIX network, TORA’s products are utilized by hundreds of the industry’s leading hedge funds, asset managers, proprietary trading firms and sell-side trading desks globally.
With headquarters in San Francisco, TORA has over 250 employees across offices in Hong Kong, Jersey, New York, Romania, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo. More information is available at www.tora.com and www.caspian.tech.