Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,300 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in multiple territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is currently hiring a Recruitment Coordinator for the office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
· Posting job adverts in line with internal and local legal guidelines
· CV profiling from LinkedIn, local job boards and other talent databases
· CV screening and shortlisting
· Responding to candidate and hiring manager queries in a timely manner
· Organising interviews for both internal and external attendees
· Conducting candidate phone interviews when required
· Keeping a detailed log of candidate information, maintaining the applicant tracking system and coordination with agencies
· Providing application and interview feedback to candidates
· Working closely with the Recruitment Manager to build comprehensive competitor talent maps
· Preparing weekly recruitment statistics
· Providing help with the organization of events – Career fairs, Conferences and Assessment Centers
· Providing ad hoc project and administrative support to recruitment and wider HR team
· Educational requirements for the position: relevant high education or in a process of graduation.
· Qualification requirements for the position: Computer literacy and strong Internet knowedge (mail, www/ MS OFFICE, OS Windows)
· Other requirements:Foreign language: English or/and additional
· Personal virtues: politeness, communicativeness, loyalty, ability to work in a team, sales skills and ability to work with customers
· Relevant experience
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.