The Marketing Executive is responsible for project managing a diverse range of projects and campaigns across the various
Skrill Business Units. The Marketing team is responsible for translating the Business Unit marketing plans into an integrated, operational plan across a range of marketing disciplines.
• Work closely with Business Unit Managers for VIP, B2B and Partnership Marketing to develop campaign briefs and operational execution plans
• Ensures all campaigns and initiatives have a signed off brief (inc. budget and objectives/ROI) before creation of the execution plan.
• Own the creation and maintenance of the campaign execution plan and associated budget[s] for each assigned project or program
• Adopt project management and continuous improvement approach to assigned campaigns, projects and programs
• Ensures Business Unit Managers are kept updated on campaign/project progress to ensure planned activities are delivered on time, on budget and with the expected ROI
• Builds and maintains strong and highly collaborative relationships across the marketing function – ensuring Digital Channels, PR & Internal Communications are effectively integrated into the campaign/project plan
• Manages external agency resources (email service provider, design/creative, publications etc) to ensure campaigns are executed on time, on budget and to high quality
• Strong campaign, project and budget management skills
• Excellent briefing and agency/supplier management skills
• Broad exposure to the planning, briefing, implementation and measurement (ROI) of a range of marketing techniques including email, Events, brochures, sales support materials, PR and Web
• Commercially astute and proven focus on achievement of ROI
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to engage and influence at senior management/board level.
• Experience in or strong understanding of the payments or associated industries European languages highly desirable – especially German
• Marketing degree or similar
• Tenacious – overcomes barriers to effective working methods with a continuous improvement approach
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.