Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 2,100 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Development and regular update of Group AML/Compliance Policies, Procedures and Guidance Notes
· Internal communication of the Paysafe Global Policy Framework
· Evaluating AML/Compliance Training needs and issuing the annual Group AML/Compliance Training Plan
· Organisation, administration, coordination and execution of AML/Compliance Training
· Designing and reviewing Training Materials for Online and F2F Training
· Monitoring the training completion and escalation
· Regular reporting on AML/Compliance Training
· Monitoring the gift and hospitality register and handling reported cases
· Maintenance of the training register for the Compliance Team
· Performing AML/Compliance Control Tasks
· Promoting the whistleblowing system and handling reported whistleblowing cases
· Representing AML/Compliance Topics and coordinating ideas with Teams and Management
· Experience in Compliance and AML/CTF topics
· Experience in AML/Compliance Training and writing Policies
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated, innovative and experience working across departments
· Team minded
· Ability to work independently without direct supervision and strong sense of responsibility
· Willing to do some travelling
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Advanced skills in reporting and data analysis
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, Word, Power Point
· Familiarity with EU and UK AML/CTF legislation and regulatory guidance
· Knowledge of the E-Money Industry and E-Money Products is a big advantage
· Experience in Customer Due Diligence and KYC issues
· German and/or Bulgarian language skills are an advantage
· Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.