Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 1,800 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Identify existing controls and continuously review and maintain these controls to ensure early detection of fraud.
· Review procedures/Internal Audit findings and carry out walk through exercises to identify areas of weakness and design procedures or controls to mitigate.
· Utilize existing detection tools to perform a fraud risk assessment to identify and action fraud or money laundering activities.
· Taking immediate preventative measures to reduce risk of loss to the company.
· Create insightful analysis supporting the implementation of new controls to reduce fraud risk.
· Act as point of contact for compliance team inquiries.
· Assist in coordinating with internal and external Fraud security experts in investigation and resolution of Fraud and AML cases and analyse impacting fraud cases in to close out any fraud risk and maximize fraud prevention.
· Maintain and develop extensive knowledge regarding evolving fraud and money laundering methodology.
· Ensure all activities are recorded through various fraud databases, identifying, with minimum delay, new trends as they transpire.
· Liaise with the General Manager (Sofia) and Internal Audit to ensure key risk areas in Sofia are addressed in priority order and work under the supervision of the Internal Fraud Manager (London and Sofia – when appointed)
· Experience in Fraud prevention, risk assessment and detection methods within a business/consultancy or in Internal or External Audit roles.
· Strong analytical mindset and an ability to “think outside of the box”, and be ‘street wise’ in terms of knowledge of fraud and its drivers that convert to risk to Paysafe Group
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent knowledge of the Payment processing industry and awareness of Paysafe products
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.