Headquarted in Isle of Man, Paysafe is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars a year. Our staff of over 1,800 includes more than 40 nationalities, based at our offices throughout Europe and North America including our key office in Canary Wharf, London.
Merchants through their websites use our services and gateway platforms, and innovative prepaid products and solutions, to simplify how they accept credit and debit card, direct-from-bank, and alternative and local payments. We also provide them with services to increase revenues and attract new customers, either through the digital wallets NETELLER and Skrill or prepaid vouchers through paysafecard.
Consumers use our multilingual and multicurrency NETELLER and Net+ Card stored-value offerings to make secure and convenient payments, and payolution for their invoices and instalment payments. Through FANS Entertainment we develop innovative mobile solutions for live entertainment promoters to connect to their fans.
The company’s Principal Membership with Visa Europe and MasterCard Europe provides a complete end-to-end payment solution for partners and merchants in Europe.
Paysafe was created in November 2015 as a result of the Optimal Payments’ acquisition of Skrill Group earlier that year.
Paysafe Group plc is quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 250, with a ticker symbol of PAYS.
Reporting to the User Experience Manager, the User Interface Designer is passionate about usability and creating engaging experiences. The ideal candidate will bring a willingness to contribute and be eager to learn and grow in the field, be open to direction and be comfortable working with a team.
Key responsibilities :
• Assist in developing and maintaining visual assets; including style guides, storyboards, mockups, page layouts and full-scale user interface designs
• Ensure pixel-perfect consistency of design assets
• Translate UX architecture requirements into visual assets to be used by Front-End Developers to create web apps, mobile apps and websites
• Collaborate with the UX team to incorporate architecture, design, marketing and product requirements into all deliverables
Mandatory skills & Qualifications :
• Good proficiency with design tools – specifically: Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Good understanding of mobile, responsive and adaptive design principles related to cross-device experiences
• Experience with user interface design patterns and standard User Centred Design methodologies
• Strong verbal and written English communication
• Base-level education in fields related to interaction design, electronic publication or visual design is preferred, but not required if skills are demonstrated through digital portfolio and prior experience
Please include a link to a digital portfolio of your work with your application.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.