Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. Paysafe makes transactions easy by enabling fast, convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through its digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing & acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Our staff of over 1,800 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience, Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories, to move and manage money via more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile. Paysafe’s brand portfolio includes Skrill and NETELLER, MeritCard, paysafecard, Payolution and FANS Entertainment.
PaysafeGroup plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
For more information, visit: www.paysafe.com
· Ownership of the security architecture, including technology stack and interoperability with IT Operations and IT Developers
· Leading and owning the security improvement and implementation projects and initiatives
· Creating and reporting the relevant metrics and KPIs/KRIs
· Creating status reports for the owned projects
· Organizing stakeholder meetings, including approval and architecture sessions
· Reviewing the available technologies and solutions, assessing the suitability for implementation
· Assessing the protections deployed in the financial industry and performing gap analysis
· Assisting in the definition of teams documentation
· Updating the security architecture to reflect internal and external changes
· Typically, five years’ experience as information security expert or similar position, working on project related basis
· Industry recognized certifications (CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CRISK, CGEIT, CISM, CSSLP) will be considered as a strong advantage
· Key Competencies:
· Broad security knowledge and experience – IAM, networks, governance, risk, infrastructure
· Excellent communication and presentation soft skills
· Strong analytical thinking, ability to understand complex systems
· Understanding of key controls and how they impact the business from an operational or systems perspective
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with positions of all levels
· Ability to integrate security in a larger solution
· Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple, simultaneous, complex priorities
· Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
· Results orientated without compromising control
· Can influence stakeholders in other organizations
· Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
· Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
· Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
· Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
· Cool new office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
In the dynamic, ever-changing world of payments, we listen and understand the needs of our customers. We support them with the relevant tools on their ever-evolving journey.
With many hundreds of employees worldwide, our rapidly growing team is always open to securing more talent to help fulfill our vision of being the point of every payment.