Are you an experienced financial modeller looking for a new challenge? Can you influence with your strategic thinking? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? If yes, we may have the role for you!
As the Lead Analytics Manager, you will own analysis, pricing and modelling for the savings product portfolio. You will lead on complex analysis and creation of new financial models. You will create simple and strategic recommendations and proposals. This will be an amazing opportunity to work closely with a number of teams across the Bank to build trust, support decision making and add insight.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing new financial driver-based forecasting and pricing models• Analysing our savings performance on multiple product lines, mix type and price
• Undertaking analytical deep dives based on business needs including cohort analysis
• Forecasting and managing business performance by leading budget and quarterly forecasting for savings products, across multiple products and channels
• Developing Executive level proposals including development of pricing change proposals and insightful commentary on performance and trend
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Naturally you will have experience in financial planning, analytics and modelling within financial services. You will ideally have experience of product pricing
• In order to be amazing in this role, you’ll need extensive Microsoft Excel skills for analysing data, developing new models and pricing proposals
• It’s really important that you have experience managing complex processes with multiple stakeholders
• It would be great if you have experience preparing Exec recommendations and papers
• You need to have experience leading and developing colleagues
What makes Metro Bank unique? The answer’s simple. It’s our people. We put 100% into supporting our colleagues in reaching their full potential. And because each of our stores is deeply rooted in the community it serves, colleagues have a strong understanding of the needs and ambitions of the customers and businesses in their neighbourhood.
There's a big focus on investing in colleagues here. Whether it's through the mentoring programme, training courses at Metro Bank University or just managers taking the time to really understand the direction that people want to progress in – the opportunities are endless. We want colleagues to feel nurtured and supported.
We want colleagues to bring their whole personality to work – not leave their best bits at the door. Our store and contact centre colleagues are driven by providing outstanding service, not sales targets. What we do have are outstanding career opportunities and a flexible, diverse and vibrant environment. We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We want Metro Bank to be an amazing place to work because that attracts the best people, which means happy customers and colleagues.
Our success is down to our colleagues and we want everyone to be able to share in that success. All our colleagues receive share options, meaning everyone can personally benefit from the bank’s growth and achievements -from the front line colleagues in store to backroom colleagues keeping things running smoothly.
We think everyone should feel comfortable and be the very best they can, so we have colleague-led groups there to help make that happen, from Women on Work to support our female colleagues, to M Pride, our inclusive-LGBT network, set-up to enable our colleagues to celebrate and promote inclusion.
We’ve built a different kind of high street bank. A bank with stores that are open when it suits you, 7 days a week. A bank where you can walk in without an appointment and walk out with a working account, debit card and all. A bank that tells you exactly what you’re getting, in language that actually makes sense. A bank that puts you first.
Metro Bank first opened its doors in the summer of 2010, the first high street bank to open in the UK in over 100 years.
Every store is open 7 days a week, and from 8am–8pm on weekdays. No need to book an appointment, just walk in at a time that is right for you.
We keep our products simple and we do the same for our rates and charges, so you’ll always know exactly what you’re getting. No more nasty surprises in the small print.
Kids matter at Metro Bank. Every year we help thousands of children take their first steps with money. We encourage them to save and count their coins using our Magic Money Machines and learn about budgeting with our financial education programme.