To support our growth, we are looking for our "Growth Hacker and Marketing Automation Specialist".
The Marketing team is responsible for developing the company's reputation and implementing the various lead generation actions for the sales team.
Under the responsibility of the Director of Marketing and Communication, you will be in charge of testing a large number of lead acquisition channels as well as developing brand awareness in different communities.
• Developed different paid leads acquisition campaigns via AdWords, social networks and other channels. You will intervene in all the operational and technical aspects of the campaigns.
• Plan in project mode all the necessary developments for launching and tracking each campaign.
• Speak and communicate with different communities on social networks but also on forums, blogs, etc.
• Find new ways to accelerate lead acquisition using internal resources (internal automation marketing tools, ...) and digital tools.
• Organize internal and external events that promote the acquisition of leads and clients (trade fairs, congresses,
• Education: Business school + 5 years of Bac + • A good knowledge of the web environment and growth hacking practices (SEO, online advertising, emailing, accessible online tools, tools to automate tasks, • Perfect mastery of Pardot & Salesforce • Creative, curious and astute, always looking for new ideas, in a test and learn permanent. •
Growth Hacker / Marketing Specialist
CDI - Immediately available
• Strong sense of the management of multiple and simultaneous projects (marketing aspects &
We are recruiting people who like to meet challenges,
Who are effective and quick in execution - really fast,
Who are honest, direct and transparent,
Who have convictions, are loyal and determined,
Who are proactive,
Who think it There are never any problems but always solutions,
who are modest but ambitious,
who are demanding towards themselves and their work,
and with whom it is always a pleasure to sit down for a drink
• Varied missions and projects in an innovative and up-and-coming start-up in a flourishing industry (fintech)
• A pleasant, professional and international team with a horizontal hierarchy
• A beautiful working environment with offices in the heart of Paris
• Internal events Regular and off-site
• 50% reimbursement of your transportation card
• Mutual insurance
• Salary: according to profile
IbanFirst was founded in 2013 by Pierre-Antoine Dusoulier, former Saxo Bank CEO and celebrated French Fintech entrepreneur, under the name FX4Biz to make international payments and exchange rates more accessible to European SMEs. Launched in October 2016, IbanFirst is the online multi-currency platform in Banking-as-a-Service mode, an alternative to banks. IbanFirst simplifies the day to day financial operations for entrepreneurs with a simple technology at a lower cost than the banks, allowing future world leaders to concentrate on their core business.