With solid growth and an ever-expanding team of experts, Payvision is looking to expand its Utah team with a presentable, enthusiastic and organised starter. We are looking for a strong communicator, who can provide support to the Relationship Managers and can handle the customer enquiries. The ideal candidate is required to possess strong time-management abilities and a pro-active/hands on mentality.
• Provide efficient and effective support;
• Update customer information and progress of enquiries on database;
• Prepare and process tenders and contracts;
• Intensive contact with customers and partners;
• Establish a good working relationship with all customers and distributors;
• Order and maintain inventory of office supplies;
• Ensure commercial follow up on account opportunities;
• Support the acquisition of new customers by working closely with VP of Business Development;
• Handle invoicing and paying of bills.
• Bachelor degree level
• 0 - 2 years of work experience
• Interest in the Payments industry/e-commerce technology (experience in Payments is not required)
• Sales and result driven
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbally)
• Pro-active and hands on mentality
• Self-motivated and accurate attitude
• A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
• Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
• Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit
• Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions
Global Card Processing * Global Acquiring * Cross-border E-commerce * Payment Solutions Provider * Omnichannel
Awarded with "Best Acquirer' at MPE Berlin 2016 and with ‘Best Merchant Acquirer/Processor’ at the 2015 Payments Awards, Payvision is one of the fastest-growing global acquiring networks in the world. With over a decade of experience in the global payments market, Payvision has accrued vast knowledge of ecommerce payments processing. Payvision simplifies the complexity of cross-border ecommerce through a highly effective and secure transaction processing platform.
By offering banks, PSPs, ISOs and merchants one global acquiring platform, 24/7 support, 150+ transaction currencies, a high-end reporting interface and a solid risk management solution, Payvision strives to support its customers in expanding their geographical footprints and growing their business. Payvision’s presence in different international regions has resulted in a global network of acquiring banks, connecting over 300 trusted business partners with more than 5,000 web merchants worldwide.
Together with its daughter company, Acapture – a brand new, scalable, streamlined payment platform, Payvision combines the experience of an industry leader and the flexibility and speed of a start-up, supplying everything a merchant needs to support their growth ambitions. Next to that, by leveraging the innovative POS/mPOS technology of its partner, PayPlaza, Payvision’s clients now have access to a full suite of omnichannel tools behind one central interface and with unified reporting.
Payvision Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in New York, Utah, San Francisco, Madrid, London, Toronto, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Macau and Auckland.