With solid growth and ever-expanding team of payment experts, Payvision is looking to expand its product development team(s). We are looking for fresh talented people willing to learn and grow as a professional Test/QA engineers. As a suitable candidate, you are keen to work in the dynamics of Fintech and contribute to improving the quality of our payment platform.
You will join one of our scrum teams and work in multinational and multicultural environment. You are required to go beyond traditional testing activities and implement new & effective testing techniques. Furthermore, you will enjoy working in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, and the philosophy that work can be serious, but should also be fun!
• Work innovate projects building API driven systems and single page applications
• Compose and create manual and automated tests for our mission critical applications
• Compose and execute test scenarios and test cases; document and report the test results
• Participate UAT and release processes
• Be part of an cross-functional agile team breathing a startup spirit
• Learn and grow every day as a professional
• Ability to explore software, destroy things and find bugs
• Good English, both spoken and written
• Willingness to learn and be part of a team
• Knowledge of Object Oriented programming (Java, DotNet) and scripting languages
• Understanding SOAP, REST and Web Development
• Familiar with SQL and databases is a plus
• Positive spirit within an international team of young and enthusiastic colleagues
• Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
• Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions
• Specific and personalized training plan for career development
• Free English classes in your job location
• Possibility to achieve IT certifications
• Perks: Meal card
• Excellent environment and work conditions: open space, rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits, high-end computer (I-7, 16 Gb RAM, SSD, 2 screens)
Global Card Processing * Global Acquiring * Cross-border E-commerce * Payment Solutions Provider * Omnichannel
Awarded with "Best Acquirer' at MPE Berlin 2016 and with ‘Best Merchant Acquirer/Processor’ at the 2015 Payments Awards, Payvision is one of the fastest-growing global acquiring networks in the world. With over a decade of experience in the global payments market, Payvision has accrued vast knowledge of ecommerce payments processing. Payvision simplifies the complexity of cross-border ecommerce through a highly effective and secure transaction processing platform.
By offering banks, PSPs, ISOs and merchants one global acquiring platform, 24/7 support, 150+ transaction currencies, a high-end reporting interface and a solid risk management solution, Payvision strives to support its customers in expanding their geographical footprints and growing their business. Payvision’s presence in different international regions has resulted in a global network of acquiring banks, connecting over 300 trusted business partners with more than 5,000 web merchants worldwide.
Together with its daughter company, Acapture – a brand new, scalable, streamlined payment platform, Payvision combines the experience of an industry leader and the flexibility and speed of a start-up, supplying everything a merchant needs to support their growth ambitions. Next to that, by leveraging the innovative POS/mPOS technology of its partner, PayPlaza, Payvision’s clients now have access to a full suite of omnichannel tools behind one central interface and with unified reporting.
Payvision Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in New York, Utah, San Francisco, Madrid, London, Toronto, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Macau and Auckland.