Looking for Android Developer.
Paytm Money is a SEBI registered Investment Adviser (IA) & will be soon offering investments in direct plans of mutual fund schemes. It is a 100% owned subsidiary of One97 Communications Limited headquartered in Bangalore.
Paytm Money aims to be a full-stack wealth management business and cover the entire spectrum of investment & wealth management products. The roadmap of their offerings to users includes Mutual funds, Equities, Commodities, etc
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices
Experience and Qualifications:
- Built and released at least one android application
Our technology stack comprises of Core Java, RxJava, SQL Lite, Git, ReactJS, Kotlin, Rest
• Application architectural experience
• Engineering skills to develop and maintain
android devices, under poor bandwidth, and prepaid data connections
• Excellent data structure & algorithm and
• Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
• Handling different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Understanding of the full mobile development
• Experience with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and
• Strong experience in design patterns, Android UI design principles,
• Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc
• Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen
• Familiarity with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
• An active contributor to developer communities like
• Knowledge of
- Customer focused, adapts well
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications.
Paytm is India’s largest mobile commerce platform. Paytm started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile apps. Paytm has over 20mn registered users. In a short span of time Paytm has scaled to more than 15 Million orders per month.
Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include SAIF Partners, Intel Capital, and SAP Ventures. Paytm strives to maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Paytm's team spends hours designing each new feature and obsesses about the smallest of details.
Paytm's approach is simple – to design something we’d LOVE to use ourselves. Therefore, we listen and take the time to understand our users and take their reactions most seriously. Making stuff easy and intuitive is not our only goal. In addition to usability, we strive to create accessibility, convenience, and credibility. Simplicity reflects on our home page design and this mantra has been followed throughout the site and our apps.
The world is increasingly mobile: people want
At team Paytm, we set high goals and achieve them. And it’s all to provide YOU, the user, an experience that’s nothing short of awesome.