- Latam Fintech Challenge – Fintech startups pitch their products and services to C-level attendees and Judges comprised of international banks, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, top VC’s, and the creme of Fintech innovation in the Silicon Valley area!
- Silicon Valley Tour – Through exclusive campus visits to world class Fintech, payments and commerce companies, our attendees will participate in workshops and observe the latest developments in digital innovation taking place in the Silicon Valley area
- Added Focus on US-Hispanics – Keep abreast of new trends in the mobile financial services industry and apply your learnings to your particular LATAM market. In particular, learn about monetization opportunities in financial services for Hispanics in the United States
- Networking and Fun – Create new valuable connections with highly qualified attendees from all Latin America and the San Francisco area. Exchange out of the box ideas and connect privately with our speakers and leaders in a fun, intimate and relaxed atmosphere
- The event is different from larger conferences and events. It simulates a private forum with an exclusive atmosphere where leading Fintech industry experts provide strategic insights and content in a frank, intense and actionable manner.
- Understand how to successfully navigate among the Region's segmented financial markets, as each of them requires a different approach and knowledge. Stimulate partnerships andalliances that will help you to expand business in Latin America.
For more information, visit the event website.
Event Date: August 7-9, 2018
Venue & Location: Silicon Valley, San Francisco, USA
Ticket prices are as follows:
Gold Pass Early Bird – $595 (Ends June 29)
Gold Pass – $695 (Sale Starts June 30)
VIP Pass Early Bird – $995 (Ends June 29)
VIP Pass – $1195 (Sale starts Jun 30)
Early Bird Campus Pass – $1750 (Ends June 29)
Campus Pass – $1900 (Sale Starts June 30)
Press & Analyst Gold Pass – $495 (Ends July 20)
>>> Grab your tickets. Register now!