The State of Digital Money 2018 will address the trends shaping the digital money landscape in 2018. As Fintech adoption builds momentum, considerable shifts are being witnessed across the entire financial services landscape.
The State of Digital Money will deep-dive into the following topics:
- The evolution and adoption of Digital Money in major industries and opportunities for disruption
- The future of blockchain technology and use cases in multiple sectors
- Payments innovation for merchants, consumers, and in remittances
- Assessment of the viability of cryptocurrencies for practical uses
- Future financing models, alternative lending, and hot new trends like ICOS
- Regulations and compliance issues and future trends in regtech
- In-depth look into AI and machine learning and how it is disrupting finance, wealth management, and other industries
- How companies are cultivating and implementing data for a competitive advantage
- Assessment of cybersecurity risks and the viability of various protection strategies through AI, blockchain or biometrics
For more information, visit the event website.
Event Date: May 5, 2018
Venue & Location: 800 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA , USA
Ticket prices are as follows:
Early Bird – $195 + $12.93 FEE (Sales ends on March 6)
General Admission – $270 + $17.10 FEE (Sales ends on May 5)
Day-of / At the Door – $355 + $21.85 FEE (Sales end on May 5)
>>> Register now!