The conference aims to examine latest blockhain use cases and proofs of concepts to assess the viability of blockchain adoption within your organisation.
• Finance Use Cases: Explore blockchain case studies from payments, clearing and settlement, trade finance and KYC to help assess where this technology can significantly impact your business
• Blockchain Strategies: See how distributed ledger technology fits with innovation objectives, emerging technologies and the overall digital strategy of financial institutions and how they are managing the risk of adoption
• Regulation, Compliance & Standards: Hear latest regulatory approaches towards wide-scale blockchain adoption and how distributed ledger technology could be regulated on a global scale
• Technology Challenges: Debate common concerns around performance, scalability, architecture and interoperability to dispel common system myths and mitigate future risks
• Adopting Blockchain: Cut through the hype to see how this technology could provide a transformative opportunity to eradicate antiquated systems and processes within your organisation
** PLUS Breakout Sessions **
Blockchain in Trade Finance: Assess the value that modern technologies such as blockchain, cryptography, distributed ledgers, IoT and cloud can bring to trade finance
Public vs Private Blockchain’s: Debate the pros and cons of public and private blockchain’s to assess the viability of both approaches within the financial sector
For more information, visit the event website.
Event Date: June 20-21, 2017
Location: Hilton Singapore
581 Orchard Rd - Singapore, 238883
Premium Pass - $1795 USD
Standard Pass - $1695 USD
Book your place at BFC APAC 2017 now! Register here!