Europe’s tech landscape is booming and Europe is a world leader in many areas of tech, in particular FinTech. Goldman Sachs estimates that upstarts could capture up to $4.7 trillion in annual revenue from established financial services companies. With predications like this looming and with the seismic shifts currently taking place in the European financial industry, this conference will examine the current state of the market and to explore the future of FinTech.
This conference has been created to bridge the gap between the start up and corporate worlds. By creating a dual-directional dialogue; FinTech Evolution 2017 will assist in the development of FinTech’s rise to preeminence in the Financial World.
- Topics being explored include:
- Digital-Native banking
- Machine trading / Artificial intelligence
- The power of the Fintech stack
- Through an action-packed day of keynote presentations, panel discussions, workshops and lively debates you will be exposed to the full fintech spectrum.
- By bringing together the entire Fintech ecosystem, this event will create a unique platform, geared towards industry development, learning and progression. Through collaboration from across the board, Fintech can deliver faster, more efficient, customer-orientated results.
Event Date: November 1-2, 2017
Venue & Location: Mercure Hotel MOA
Ticket prices are as follows:
First Look Silver Pass - €200+VAT
First Look Gold Pass - €275+VAT
Register and book today to save your seat!