On September 12 and 13, IMN will host the 22nd Annual European Beneficial Owners' Securities Finance & Collateral Management Conference. To name a few of the topics on the agenda this year:
- Practical implications of SFTR, Basel IV and other regulations affecting the market.
- Benefits and drawbacks of using collateral outside of cash and G10 bonds.
- Discussions with market practitioners who have applied distributed ledger technologies to their lending programs.
- An examination of currently available peer-to-peer lending solutions.
The event will focus on beneficial owners and it will provide a platform for them to meet agent lenders, data providers, borrowers and other market participants.
Who should attend?
- Executives and decision-makers involved in Securities Lending, Collateral Management and Global Custody, including Invest Managers and • Investment Operations/ Treasury Operations Managers.
- Securities Lending & Collateral Management Industry Professionals
- The Borrower Community would also find the event of value.
For more information, visit the event website.
Event Date: September 12-13, 2017
Venue & Location: One America Square
London, England EC3N 2LB England
Super Early Bird Registration (Expires July 21st) - £ 1,395
Early Bird Registration (Expires August 26th) -£ 1,695
Standard Registration (Expires September 1st) - £ 1,895
On-site Registration - £ 1,995
Take advantage of the early bird deals. Register to the event!